Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Favourites!

Let's start with some tunes!



I really admire Sia, for her musicality, messages of love and sparkle, and it is just pretty awesome that she hangs with JD Samson of Le Tigre fame.

jd samson & sia


I also love this exciting combo I saw on the Craftivism blog - QR Code in textile crafts. Is there anything more rad?!

pic from Craftivism

Here is something else a little subversive - the photography of Mariel/Clayton. I love this pop art vs realism and a bit of dark humour. I hope you are not offended by her work - she says on her facebook page: "A doll photographer with a subversive sense of humour. I'm not a man-hater, I wasn't abused as a child, I'm not 'dark' or 'disturbed' or 'mentally scarred'... I just find certain things funny."

"equality"

"inhibitionism"
Have a delightful weekend! 

Over & out,

Captain Plaknit

No comments:

Post a Comment