Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gifts of European Delight!

My folks have been travelling around Italy and France for the last few months, and on their return they brought me back a few very thoughtful memoirs from their trip. I was so excited to unwrap the Italian newspaper and discover some handmade parisian felt & buttons from a haberdashery shop in Paris - what am I going to create with these!!! There is something about a little brown paper bag printed with French words containing small but precious items that just makes me sparkle with excitement!


I also am now the proud owner of a stunning silk cravat! Totally to die for & from Venice, no less! Now I just have to leave how to tie it! To top it off - a woollen beret of course! What excitement! I really is so special to get gifts from people that you love so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment